Digital Marketing is a rapidly growing industry. The scope of digital marketing was bright, so everyone craved to be a part of this curative, creative, and rapidly growing industry.
If you want to know the Digital Marketing Salary in India 2021, you’ve landed on the perfect website because we will guide you throughout the Average to Highest salary base in the Digital Marketing Field.
If you aren’t aware about this Field, then here is the summary of it.
What is Digital Marketing?
The Marketing which took place over the internet is to be known as Digital Marketing. It has various advertising mediums from which we can get a targeted audience for our product/services.
Digital Marketing is considered as the cheapest and best medium as compared to traditional marketing. Digital Marketing has a broad reach from which you can gain goodwill, endorsements, and many more.
Here are the examples of Digital Marketing:-
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Email Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Marketing Automation
- Content Marketing
Digital Marketing Job Roles
There are various job roles present in Digital Marketing jobs, and every role has its own responsibility and skills. Here is the list of job roles you can go with after choosing Digital marketing as a career.
1. Digital Marketing Executive
A Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for managing the online marketing strategies of the company. Also, they plan and execute the advertising strategies and maintain the content management of the company's website.
Here is the list of Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:-
- Plan and Execute the Advertising Campaigns
- Promoting the company product/service through digital media
- Analyzing the website stats and reporting
- Creating and executing the E-mail or SMS marketing
- Analyzing the Trend and according to that strategize the marketing
- Optimizing the content for websites and social media channels like - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Digital Marketing Executive Salary in India
The average salary of a Digital Marketing Executive in India ranges between 18k - 25k per month. Along with the experience, you can expect a hike in salary once you get all the fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
But as a Digital Marketing Fresher with appropriate education you can get a salary between 15k - 20k per month based on your skills and techniques.
2. Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Managers are responsible for the smooth workflow of advertising campaigns and ensuring the company's marketing strategies. They handle all the marketing aspects which are going through digital channels.
Here is the list of Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:-
- Enhancing the goodwill of brand through digital channels
- Responsible for driving the targeted traffic through websites and other mediums
- Developing, Analyzing, and managing the new strategies to optimize the marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Digital Marketing Manager Salary in India
(Source :- Payscale)
In a managerial position, there would be lots of responsibilities that you need to manage. Hence, the salary in this designation is high in India, and the minimum salary of a Digital Marketing Manager in India ranges between 45k - 60k per month.
For this Salary at least you'll require 8 to 10 years of experience in the Digital Marketing Field.
3. Search Engine Optimization Executive
The main goal of an SEO Executive was to rank websites on the Google search engine result page to generate traffic and leads for the company’s product/services. The SEO industry is rapidly growing because every organization wants its website to be in the top position in search results.
Here is the list of SEO Executive Responsibilities:
- Conduct and Implementation of On-page and Off-page SEO strategies
- Keep Updating the Website Content
- Conducting the Keyword and Competitor research
- Compiling the Analytics Data using SEO tools
- Spy eye on Google Algorithm updates
Search Engine Optimization Executive Salary in India
In India, the jobs for SEO Executive are arising because every business wants their product/services to be at the top of search results. Hereby, the mean salary that SEO Executive takes home ranges between 30k - 40k per month.
4. Social Media Marketing Expert
Social Media Marketing Expert is responsible for enhancing the company's social media presence, engaging with the targeted audience, and expanding the marketing opportunity on social media.
The Social Media Expert should have proper knowledge about every social media channel regarding content marketing engagement ways, proper hashtag research, and many more.
Here is the list of Social Media Marketing Responsibilities:-
- Promoting the company's product/services on social media
- Catching targeted audience for generating revenue
- Optimizing and managing the social media profile of the company
- Analyzing and Implementing the A/B testing, Research, etc.
- Creating the roadmap of content to be published on social media
Social Media Marketing Expert Salary in India
(Source :- Payscale)
In this designation, you’ll be responsible for the goodwill of the organization. Once you master it, then you can easily expect a salary range between 37k to 50k per month as a Social Media Expert.
5. Analyst Manager
Analyst Managers are responsible for analyzing and collecting the raw data and compiling it into business insights. They also measure the advertising campaign success rate and effectiveness of that advertisement on the company profile.
Here is the list of Analyst Manager Responsibilities:-
- Measuring the Business Marketing Strategies
- Collecting the data from multiple forms like customer feedback, IT operations, etc
- Compiling the raw data into business insights
- Developing and implementing the effective strategy for business
- Reporting the analytical data to seniors
Analyst Manager Salary in India
This is the only designation in Digital Marketing where you’ll get a salary between 150k to 180k per month. This designation is all about data operation, so you need to be focused all the time without creating any barriers in Data Operations.
Digital Marketing Salary in India 2021
Digital Marketing Salary may vary from Designations to Skills like if you are working at a managerial designation, it may differ from 8 Lakhs INR per Annum.
If you want to know the digital marketing salary for freshers, then it may vary from 3 lakhs INR per annum.
Here is the data according to glassdoor.co.in
The average salary of the Digital Marketing fresher was 18,000 INR, and once you gain expertise in this field, you can expect a rise in the payout for sure.
The Digital Marketing scope in India is rapidly growing. Hence, freshers' salaries and job opportunities also arise due to heavy demand for digital marketers in the industry.
Due to lockdown, every business is craving the best digital marketer who can manage their business on digital channels, so the growth of Digital Marketing Job opportunities will not dim in the near future.
You can go with Digital Marketing as a career as the future is bright in this field. In India, the average salary of a Digital Marketing Fresher ranges between 25K to 30K per month, which is not bad compared to any other field.
If you want to enhance your Digital Marketing Knowledge and want to conquer this field, do check out our Digital Marketing Course, where you'll acquire in-depth knowledge about this field through various video tutorials, PDF's and one on one conversations from our expertise. So, what are you waiting for? Book Your Slot Now!