Cigniti Technologies is the World’s 3rd largest Independent Software Testing Services Company, headquartered in Dallas, TX. Cigniti’s test offerings include TCoE, Enterprise Mobility Testing, Testingon Cloud, Big Data Testing, Functional, Automation, Security and Performance Testing services. Over the last 15 years, Cigniti has helped Enterprises and ISVs across verticals build quality software while improving time to market and reducing cost of quality.
This is what Ramana Akunuru– Senior Recruiter- Talent Acquisition at Cigniti Technologies has to say about the current recruitment scenario-
1. What are the challenges you are facing w.r.t finding good talent in the market?
Haven’t faced any challenges as such as we do recruitment based on the requirement of the clients.
2. Are there any specific skills where you see more demand coming in for your business?
It definitely is going to be Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
3. What is your entry level talent hiring strategy?
For entry level positions we do campus hiring, where we on board freshers and train them for different roles in the company.
4. Is your company focusing on offering live projects and internships to students?
No we do not offer Internships or Live projects to students. Ours is a service based company where the business requirement depends on the projects we work on and the client’s requirements. So Internships and live projects are not feasible.
5. What is the future talent strategy in your organization for upcoming skills in tech/analytics?
There is no specific strategy as such but it purely depends on the demand of the projects. We plan to connect with more people and get quality talent on board.