This is what an Interview with Priyanka Das – HR Business Partner at Bytemark Tech. Solutions, India Pvt. Ltd revealed about the current recruitment scenario-
1. What are the challenges you are facing w.r.t finding good talent in the market?
There is no challenge in terms of hiring for entry level but the challenge comes up when hiring for niche skills where it is difficult to get candidates with skills that exactly matches the requirement.
2. Are there any specific skills where you see more demand coming in for your business?
Talking about specific skills being more in demand, I think it depends on years of experience and learning. For the entry level positions basic domain knowledge and skills is good to go but for mid and higher level hiring niche skills are required.
3. What is your entry level talent hiring strategy?
Most of our entry level recruitments happen through walk-ins.
4. Is your company focusing on offering live projects and internships to students?
Yes there are Internship opportunities which last for about 3 months to 1 year depending on the projects going on in the company. Candidates need to have done specific courses to be eligible for the Internship.
5. What is the future talent strategy in your organization for upcoming skills in tech/analytics?
We have a structured recruitment team that looks after the processes. There are also specific tools that we use for hiring people.