delaPlex is a global technology and software development solutions and consulting provider, deeply committed to helping companies drive growth, revenue and marketplace value.
This is what Sandip Nakhate– Assistant HR at delaPlex Software has to say regarding the current recruitment scenario-
1. What are the challenges you are facing w.r.t finding good talent in the market?
The major challenge in campus drives is not getting the right talent. Freshers have theoretical knowledge but lack practical approach.
2. Are there any specific skills where you see more demand coming in for your business?
We look for candidates having knowledge in Angular, JAVA, .NET & people who are keen to learn & can adapt to the changing environment.
3. What is your entry level talent hiring strategy?
Our entry level hiring happens through campus recruitment drives, pool drives and referrals.
4. Is your company focusing on offering live projects and internships to students?
Currently we are not offering these opportunities, however some 10-15 Govt. internships are offered every year.
5. What is the future talent strategy in your organization for upcoming skills in tech/analytics?
Change is inevitable so we believe it’s necessary to keep on upgrading ourselves. At our company we enhance skills of employees through several training, for instance upgrading from Angular 6 to Angular 7.